At Computershare we consider our employees to be our greatest asset and vital to the company's future. We are serious about developing and investing in our future.
You can join the Computershare Graduate Development Programme - twelve months of intensive development - beginning in January each year. As a newly qualified graduate you will gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling you to build the foundation for a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
A supporting structure of mentors will guide you through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat and your performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once you have completed the programme, you may be given the opportunity of permanent employment with the company based on your performance during the course of the programme.
- Be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID number
- A recently qualified graduate
- Under the age of 35
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12 matric certificate
- Completed three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above-average (min 65%) tertiary academic aggregate
- Applications are open throughout the year
- Required documents: CV, cover letter, matric certificate, tertiary academic transcripts and certificates (certified)
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
- Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BBA Finance and Investment
- Our recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who do not meet requirements will be advised via email within 14 days
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview with the Programme Manager
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage; may be required to complete psychometric assessments
- Successful candidates will be accepted into Computershare's Graduate Development Programme
Former graduate Mandy Moloi had this to say about the graduate programme: